Cosmetic dentistry is the field of dentistry that focuses on the appearance of your teeth. While other forms of dentistry are intended to improve the health or function of your smile, cosmetic dentistry uses elective treatments to make your smile more attractive. Our East Los Angeles cosmetic dentistry expert can help you decide if cosmetic treatments are right for you.
Our expert in cosmetic dentistry in East Los Angeles may recommend cosmetic dentistry if you have teeth that are crooked, discolored or stained, worn, misshapen, damaged, or have old or worn restorations. Several treatments are available, including:
• Teeth bleaching to whiten teeth
• Dental bonding to repair chips, worn areas, or rough spots with tooth-colored material
• Tooth-colored fillings to replace metal fillings or to fill cavities
• Reshaping abnormally shaped teeth
• Closing gaps between teeth
• Using porcelain crowns to strengthen, repair or correct the appearance of teeth
• Dental implants or dental bridges to replace missing teeth
• Orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth
• Veneers to cover worn enamel, fractured teeth, discolorations, misshapen teeth, or crooked teeth
Cosmetic Dentistry East Los Angeles
One treatment or several treatments may be involved to help you achieve your goals. Our East Los Angeles cosmetic dentistry expert will carefully evaluate your smile to identify any dental problems or diseases that need to be treated and talk to you about your goals. Learning more about your needs and preferences will help us better recommend specific treatments for you. Although many issues can be addressed with a single treatment, such as teeth bleaching or porcelain veneers, some patients may be candidates for smile makeovers, which are designed to address numerous cosmetic problems.
While cosmetic dentistry is more about the way your teeth look, many people enjoy improved function and dental health after undergoing treatments. Whether you get your teeth straightened or whitened, you may discover a renewed commitment to dental hygiene and healthy dental habits to protect your investment and keep your smile looking and feeling its best. We can help you stay on track with regular checkups and touch-up whitening or other treatments. Give us a call today to learn more or to schedule an appointment with our expert in cosmetic dentistry in East Los Angeles.